Services & Amenities
Our comprehensive transitional and long-term care services include:
- Medicare and Medical Assistance program participation
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Registered nurses, therapists, dietician, social workers, and other on-call professionals
- On-site visits from medical professionals
- Complex care capabilities such as IV management
- Therapies for wound and pain management
- Rehabilitation therapies (physical, occupational)
- Emergency response system
- A community site for a dementia care support group
- Daily activities such as art, music, social gatherings and pet visits
- Three delicious and nutritious meals daily
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Barber/beauty salon
- Scheduled transportation
- Short-term respite stays
- Compassionate hospice care
To learn more about Boundary Waters Care Center, click here to contact our Admissions Director, or call 218-365-8045.
Skilled nursing care at Boundary Waters Care Center offers around-the-clock care for people who require the services of a professional nursing staff or are unable to live independently.
With orthopedic surgery or another major medical procedure in your future, post-operative care and rehabilitative therapy are a fact of life. You want to get better and you want to get home.